Below is Ascension Sheriff’s arrest report for the week of January 6-13:
January 6 arrests:
- Xavier Frazier, 34, 6672 Hwy 308, Belle Rose was charged w/ Domestic Abuse Battery, Simple Robbery, and Simple Assault;
- Shaun McClard, 42, 22417 Teal St, Maurepas was arrested pursuant to a bench warrant;
- Alexis Moak, 19, 102 N Village Ln, Petal MS was charged w/ 2nd Degree Cruelty to Juveniles;
- Wayne Foster, 27, 41066 Galvez Gardens, Prairieville was charged w/ Domestic Abuse Battery.
January 7 arrests:
- Melcolm Dolliole, 36, 58784 Allen St, Plaquemine was charged w/ Manufacture/Distribution/or PWITD Schedule I-CDS;
- Jovan Petty, 36, Homeless was charged w/ Criminal Mischief (Giving False Report), Criminal Mischief (Tampering with Property of Another), Simple Burglary, and Entry on or Remaining after being Forbidden;
- Dylan Been, 28, 44310 Dora Rd, St. Amant was arrested pursuant to a bench warrant;
- Rekisha Reed, 44, 1040 Progress Rd, Baton Rouge was charged w/ Theft, Probation Violation, and arrested pursuant to a fugitive warrant.
January 8 arrests:
- Irell Felton, 39, 9292 Watertower Ln, Convent was charged w/ Criminal Mischief (Giving False Report);
- Sarah Salley, 37, 44037 Lake Village Dr, Prairieville was charged w/ DWI-3rd Offense;
- Ethan Stuprich, 23, 15333 Ryan Ave, Prairieville was charged w/ Littering, Resisting an Officer, and Disturbing the Peace;
- Mickey Robinson, 38, 42350 Churchpoint Rd, Gonzales was charged w/ Theft ($5-25,000), and arrested pursuant to 2 bench warrants.
January 9 arrests:
- Mike Brown, 27, 37348 Hwy 30, Gonzales was charged w/ Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon, Aggravated Flight from an Officer, and Resisting an Officer.
January 10 arrests:
- Jeremiah Fuller, 47, 17073 Kari Dr, Prairieville was charged w/ Probation Violation;
- Derrick Parker, 45, 1205 Cy Bean Rd, Donaldsonville was charged w/ Domestic Abuse Battery-2nd Offense.
January 11 arrests:
- Anderson Wallace, III, 37, 14086 Airline Hwy, Gonzales was charged w/ Violations of Protective Orders, Domestic Abuse Battery, and Battery of Police Officer;
- Jessie Allen, 41, 4330 Jefferson St, Baker was charged w/ Possession of Methamphetamine;
- David Pry, 34, 8119 Schmidt Ln, Slaughter was charged w/ Possession of Methamphetamine;
- Lisa Samuels, 50, 1414 Concetta St, Donaldsonville was arrested pursuant to a fugitive warrant.
January 12 arrests:
No arrests reported.
January 13 arrests:
No arrests reported.