Ascension Parish Library’s year-long reading challenge is back—Read 2022. Move beyond the authors, genres, and formats you typically read. Get outside of your comfort zone and have fun with your reading list. We have selected 12 book challenges for this year and will reveal one challenge each month. One winner in each age group will be chosen monthly in a randomized drawing. Will you accept our challenge?
How to Participate:
- Check our Shelf Analysis blog at myapl.org, social media pages, or library newsletter for our current monthly reading challenge.
- Read a book from our suggested titles on our blog or choose your own book that fits the month’s challenge.
- Participate in any month that interests or inspires you—this event is flexible.
- When you complete a month’s challenge, log your book on Beanstack at myAPL.beanstack.org or stop by any Ascension Parish Library location to fill out a printed reading log.
- For each challenge completed, you will earn one chance in our monthly drawing.
- One entry per person per challenge.
- One winner in each age group will be chosen monthly in a randomized drawing.
- Adult (ages 18+)—Foldable lawn chair
- Teen (ages 13–17 years)—Quick charge power bank
- Kids (ages 5–12 years)—Lion plushie
For further assistance, call your local library location or visit us online at myAPL.org.