GONZALES CITY COUNCIL MEETING
TUESDAY MAY 26, 2020 AT 8:00 A.M.
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Presentation of Guest: (a) Open for Citizens of Gonzales, present. (b) Open for all other guest present.
- Approval of the City Council Meeting Minutes taken via Teleconference on May 11, 2020.
- Update on approval of the order to demolish the Dangerous and Dilapidated structure located at 317 W. Ascension Street owned by Ms. Hattie Williams C/O Dr. Jerry Williams.
- Recommendation by the City Clerk to approve the preliminary subdivision plat for Heritage Crossing; Tract B-2-2-A-1, Tract B-2-2-A-2 & Tract R.
- Final vote on Ordinance 4116: An Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinance Chapter 22. Zoning Sec. 22-2 Zoning Districts to approve the request of Nicole Rutledge to rezone Lot 54-A-1, being 0.975 Acres, of the Belle Rena Subdivision, located on the North side of and near the dead end of Verna Street on a map from James W J Falgout of Earles and Associates, LLC, dated January 7, 2019.
- Final vote on Ordinance No. 4117: An Ordinance revoking the dedication of the sixteen (16) foot servitude in Lot B-1-C, Unit 2. Gonzales, Ascension Parish, Louisiana as shown on the attached survey exhibit by James W. Falgout, which property is owned by Picou Builders Supply Company, LLC 235 N. Airline Hwy, Gonzales, Louisiana.
- Engineering Report/Public Works Director Report.