River Parishes Community College will host a Pinning Ceremony for their 2020 Practical Nurse graduates, as an opportunity to share with their family and friends their achievements and academic success. This Pinning Ceremony will be conducted as a drive-through to ensure compliance with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines.
Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 9:00 a.m
River Parishes Community College – Gonzales Campus
925 West Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA 70737
- RPCC Practical Nursing Graduates
- Practical Nursing & Allied Health Program Coordinator Keisha E. Moore, RN CCHC,
- RPCC Nursing Instructors Gretchen Schmidt, RN & Tanya Charles-Morris,, RN
- RPCC Chancellor Dr. Dale Doty
- RPCC Communications Specialist Theresa Stewart
The 2020 Class of Nursing students are a diverse group of graduates, dedicated to spending their careers helping others and improving their communities. Even in the face of this pandemic, these students are determined to help people to the best of their ability, seeing it as their duty. Together the graduates are on a path to achieving a great future all while making their communities better places.