Ascension Parish President Clint Cointment announced that effective immediately, the Ascension Parish Planning and Development Department and the Building Department will no longer be accepting walk-in customers.
“We ask everyone to work with us during this difficult time to protect our employees from accidental exposure,” said Cointment. “Until further notice, all transactions will be done electronically or over the telephone exclusively.”
Businesses and individuals should contact any of the following with questions, comments or concerns:
- Planning – Eric Poche – 225-450-1366 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoning – Lance Brock – 225-450-1367 – email@example.com
- Flood Zone – Marcia Shivers – 225-450-1369 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Addressing – Kiana Lomas – 225-450-1368 – email@example.com
- Building Permitting – 225-450-1002 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Code Enforcement – Patrice Johnson – 225-450-1365 – Patrice.email@example.com
Additional permitting information can be found at:
Submit online plans to: https://www.mygovernmentonline.org/
Planning and Development website: http://www.ascensionparish.net/departments/planningdevelopment/
“We are providing the same level of service without the need to come in to our offices,”President Cointment added.