If you haven’t voted or are still undecided in the House District 88 race, one issue alone should help in making that decision; gun rights!
Why has The National Rifle Association (NRA) recently endorsed Kathy Edmonston over Brandon Trosclair? In their original rating, Kathy received an “A” rating and Brandon received a “C.” Brandon’s “C” rating alone should cause considerable concern in the current political discourse in our nation. Our second amendment rights are at risk!
Recently another organization, the National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR), has shed some light on why the NRA has endorsed Kathy. Kathy received a 100% pro-gun rating in the NAGR candidate survey. What did this survey tell us?
- Kathy Edmonston pledged support for pro-gun Constitutional Carry legislation. She believes you should not need permission from the government to exercise your God-given right to defend yourself and your family.
- Kathy Edmonston pledged support for legislation that would eliminate government mandated “gun-free” criminal safety zones. These “gun-free” zones turn law-abiding Louisianans into sitting ducks.
- Kathy Edmonston opposes “red-flag” gun confiscation that would strip you of your gun rights without due process.
- Kathy Edmonston opposes a federal gun owner registry that would add MORE law-abiding citizens into the National Instant Check System.
- Kathy Edmonston opposes California-style gun control that would arbitrarily ban hundreds of types of firearms and accessories.
Don’t be fooled by endorsements of elected officials past or present.
The endorsement of Kathy Edmonston by the NRA is clear. Kathy Edmonston is the choice, if you want to protect your gun-rights. Please exercise your right to vote and vote Kathy Edmonston to secure your gun rights in Louisiana!
Early voting continues today through Saturday, November 9th from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Gonzales Courthouse and the Oak Grove Community Center. Election Day is November 16th.