GONZALES CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY OCTOBER 14, 2019 AT 5:30 P.M
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Presentation of Guest:
Open for Citizens of Gonzales, present.
Open for all other guest present.
4. Minutes of a Regular Meeting of the City Council taken September 23, 2019.
5. Minutes of a Regular Meeting of the Planning Commission taken October 7, 2019.
6. Special Event Permit Request of Sgt. 1st Class Jared Nolen of the La National Guard for a Military training event along Irma Blvd on October 20, 2019 from 7:30AM-10:30 AM.
7. Presentation by Auditors of the fiscal year 2018-2019 financial Audit.
8. Approve sponsorship of Southeast Louisiana High Rodeo for Tourism and Economic Development.
9. Approve reallocation of Capital Outlay Funds in existing budget under buildings and grounds from the roofing project.to Depot Demolition in the amount of $16,500 and reallocation of funds in the amount of $13,144.for termite protection for city buildings.
10. Approve the closing date for the Jambalaya Park Sprayground to be on October 19, 2019.
11. Engineering Report/Public Works Director Report.