REGULAR MEETING OF THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2019 6:00 P.M.,
- Approve Minutes from meeting of mayor and council taken Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Approve bills for the month of August 2019
- Police Report
- Monthly financial report
- Resolution for 2020 Census-Jeffery Duhe, Kiana Lomas
- Approve the Louisiana Compliance Questionnaire
- Reappoint William Eddy to the Planning and Zoning Board
- Approve Beer and Liquor License for Singh & Bambah, LLC dba Ryan’s Family Grocery
- Public hearing to discuss Ordinance 19-09, An Ordinance to Amend Chapter 30 Section 173 of the Code of Ordinances with Respect to “Abatement” and the removal of weeds, grass, or other noxious growths and accumulations.
- Vote on Ordinance 19-09
- Public hearing to discuss Ordinance 19-06, an ordinance to Amend and Restate Appendix II of the Code of Ordinances regarding Development and Zoning contained therein.
- Vote on ordinance 19-06
- Public hearing to discuss Ordinance 19-07, an ordinance to amend and restate the Town of Sorrento’s Development Zoning Map in conjunction with the Town of Sorrento’s updated and restate Development and Rezoning Code.
- Vote on ordinance 19-07
- Public hearing to discuss Ordinance 19-08, an ordinance to create and enact Zoning Tables A and B in conjunction with the Town of Sorrento’s updated and restated Development and Rezoning Code.
- Vote on ordinance 19-08
- Public hearing to Repeal Ordinance 98-1, an ordinance to amend section 3.1302 the zoning ordinance of the Town of Sorrento, relative to the individual mobile homes, to provide a setback line restricting the placement of trailers and mobile homes excluding St. Amant Street; LA Highway 70; and that part of LA Highway 22 South of Airline.
- Vote on repeal of ordinance 98-1
- Extend moratorium on major and minor subdivision
- Councilman Robert Debate
- Blighted properties